It’s Just Around the Corner!
Mother’s day is on Sunday, May 14. Don’t worry, if it slipped your mind or if you perhaps to plan something spectacular. Here are a few ideas to get the ball rolling.
- Who doesn’t love a mani/pedi? Take mom, grandma and yourself for special treatments at your favorite nail salon.
- Full day at the SPA. That’s right- treat yourself and mama at to any of these wonderful spas:
Burke Williams, has locations in Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Pasadena, Sherman Oaks
Amy Rae Aesthetics is located at 7257 Beverly Boulevard #110 in Los Angeles, 323-424-7808., Torrance, Orange and Mission Viejo.
Wi Spa is located at 2700 Wilshire Boulevard in Koreatown, 213-487-2700.
The Now is located at 7611 Beverly Blvd. in Los Angles, 323-746-5525 and 2407 Main St. in Santa Monica, 310-3102914
- Do the painting thing: Mothers & Masterpieces: Celebrate Mother’s Day at NHMLA (Exposition Park)
Spend the morning with a calming walk through the Nature Garden at The Natural History Museum with mom. After, enjoy complimentary mimosas and pastries before working side by side on painting your own masterpiece! All ages and levels of painters are welcome. Cost: $55 for Adult, $27 Child- 12 and under.
- Brunch anyone?? Here are a few favorites: C in Beverly hills, Osawa in Pasadena, Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood.
- Order the Limousine, whatever you decide- it just wouldn’t be the same without being spoiled with a Luxury Sedan, Limousine or SUV. Our Chauffeurs are ready to make you day spectacular. We can surprise your loved ones with roses or chocolate goodies – just ask and we will make you mother’s day one to remember.